ST. JOSEPH READ-A-THON FUNDRAISER
It’s Back! Dust off your favourite books and get ready to read in support of our school.
All students are encouraged to participate in order to make this a fun and profitable fundraiser!
100% of the proceeds go directly to the school!
- Pledge Forms must be used to track your sponsors and how much they have pledged.
- Donations can be made as a flat amount or on a per minute basis.
- Record your reading minutes each day on the calendar provided.
- Parents must initial the calendar every day to confirm that their child reads all of their logged minutes in order for the minutes to count. This will ensure fairness.
- NO guessing minutes: please look at a clock or use a stop watch.
- Pledges: Students are encouraged to get as many pledges at they can.
- Safety: Collect pledges from people you know. THANK THEM! DO NOT ASK STRANGERS!
Sponsorship Payment Options:
- Cheque: Payable to ST JOSEPH PSG
- E-Transfer to: email@example.com (Preferred method of payment); message to recipient: name and grade of child you are sponsoring (no password necessary)
What Minutes Count:
All reading before or after school counts, as long as it is NOT part of your homework!
- The student from each class that logs the most minutes read will receive a $10 Scholastic Gift Card for the upcoming Book Fair.
- The class with the most combined minutes read will receive a Pizza Party Lunch!
- February 27 - March 12th: Read…read….read… and record your minutes on the calendar provided. Collect sponsors.
- March 13th: Return your pledge sheet, calendar and pledge money to your teacher. If paying by e-transfer, please indicate on pledge form.
QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT SHELLEY BRODEUR
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS PROJECT !!